A Woman’s Guide to Courage, Creativity & Community
What role are the warrior, the rebel, the saboteur, the visionary playing out in your life either consciously or unconsciously during these tumultuous times? Are you ready to explore and heal any beliefs that are getting in the way of living your best life? Then I hope you will join this transformational Anam Cara* Journey: A Woman’s Guide to Courage, Creativity & Community beginning in September. An online journey designed to support you on your path of self-discovery.
For more information go to:
Rev. Beth Astarte
Minister ~ Priestess ~ Mentor
To Register Contact:
Rev. Beth Astarte
*Anam Cara means “soul friend”
Journey to the Sovereign You
(based on The Anam Cara Journey)
Women’s Circle Forming – Begins Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Meet monthly on the second Saturday, thereafter
- Have you been feeling like you have lost yourself somewhere?
- Maybe you are feeling powerless, defeated, or overwhelmed?
- Is there a stirring deep within asking you to reclaim your power?
- Do you long for a soulmate community of spiritually mature, open, candid, compassionate and caring individuals?
- Are you ready to look deeply into the metaphysical mirror, seeing the eyes of a fully actualized sovereign being gazing back at you?
It’s time to call together an intimate circle of spiritually mature soulmates for a 9-month journey to the Sovereign You. This is a gestation and birthing process. It will conclude with a re-claiming ceremony celebrating an archetype imprinted at birth and reclaimed through the Teachings of the Triple Spiral. To date, over 160 women have completed the 9-month program, each with flying colors, deeper roots, and greater sense of presence in the world. Is it your turn?
Facilitated by Desirée Rudder, LMT, CADC, RKYT, CIMI
Salem, Oregon USA
$144 monthly investment includes:
- Enrollment into Sovereign U Online School
- Online coursework and materials
- Online group calls via Zoom
- Invitation to the private Sovereign You Journey Cohort group on FaceBook
- In-person gatherings as they become available
- One 1-hour mentoring call/video session per month with Desirée.
Anam Cara Journey© Kathleen McKern Verigin, adapted by Desiree’ Rudder
Click HERE for more information on the Anam Cara Journey